Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Broken Bud


Just before Christmas I was given a Amaryllis plant with a beautiful bud.  I was scared to take it home afraid that the trip would break the plant.  I watered it and carefully put it on a safe place by my desk. The day after Christmas I was devastated to find my plant laying on the floor with the bud broken off.  I cleaned it up and threw the bud in the garbage, a few minutes later I had a thought and I found myself digging it out of the garbage trimming the bottom and placing it in a cup of water. I watched it carefully over the next few days until one morning I came in and found  these beautiful 🌺. Sometimes in life we feel like this plant broken and without hope to ever bloom. In these times we need to remember who we are and the heavenly help we have access to.  It will give us the nourishment and strength we need.  Then take hold of the nourishment put it in to action and prepare to bloom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment