Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Prayer and Cleaner In My Eye


Been having self esteem issues lately so this morning in my prayer I asked to help me be strong, have courage and to feel beautiful. Minutes later in a rush I picked up the wrong solution and rinsed my contact with cleaner instead of solution.  Made for a very painful mistake.  I did what I could threw my glasses on and went to work.  It was later I looked at myself in the mirror.  All I saw was the bright red dripping eye, red nose, big thick glasses and hair that was sticking out everywhere.  There was no beauty.  I looked like one big ball of mess!  It wasn’t until I laid in bed that I thought about my prayer. I had the strength to wear my glasses out of the house something I’d never done before, courage to give some good advice and find solutions to some problems at work.  I was asked if something I wrote could be published, told I was a hero from someone I admire a ton, received a sweet text and a phone call that boosted my spirit and made me feel whole again.  I was once again reminded that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.  It wasn’t the way I pictured it in my head, but it turned out to be exactly what I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment